The right address
... will always maintain tradition and vision.
On 15 April 1890, the attorney of the imperial court (Hof- und Gerichtsadvocat), Dr. Carl Beurle (1860 to 1919), founded a law office at Landstrasse 9 in Linz, Upper Austria, which was continued by his son, Dr. Hermann Beurle (1898 to 1951), his grandson, Dr. Christian Beurle (born 1928), and his great-grandson, Dr. Ludwig Beurle and partners. Today, the joint law office consists of 7 attorneys who provide counsel to clients in all major areas of business law.
From the very beginning, the office was located at Landstrasse 9 on Taubenmarkt in the Upper Austrian industrial and cultural centre of Linz. In the course of the last years, our office has grown gently and steadily. This has resulted in recent considerable expansion of the premises, which now include buildings 7 through 11 on Landstrasse, thus providing the necessary space for an increase in personnel.
Resulting from a continuous rise in client numbers outside Upper Austria, we opened another office in Vienna in 2013 in order to be continually available to our clients (especially in matters of antitrust law and energy law) in Austria's federal capital.